Who We Are & What We Do
Qualiplus International (QPI) is a state-of-the-art full service and world class quality distributor of large format printer and digital cutting machines. We are offering a wide range of printing and cutting equipment to a variety of clients operating across many different industries throughout the country.
With over 15 years of experience and more than 500 installations, we are now able to provide the best possible printing and cutting solution. Attention is given to quality, details, and services resulting to satisfaction of clients and lasting business relationship through excellence.
We, Qualiplus International, through the management and staff are devoted in fulfilling the demand of our valuable customers for high quality products and reliable services.
Driven by passion and devotion to customer service, we only hire the most qualified individuals to work with us as a team. As we believe that no technology can replace the human touch. Our management and staff are composed of people with great character and are willing to share our Philosophy.
Every person on our team is committed in providing the best possible customer service and the highest quality products. We train our staff to work with ever evolving technology but also insist on a never-ending passion for achieving customer satisfaction.
We collaborate with the customers to understand their requirements fully and to provide a better choice of quality digital printing and cutting machines for those who are looking to extract maximum return on their investment.
- Solvent-based piezo inks specifically for large format printer
- Using high quality pigments and special solvents
- Produces brilliant colors with maximum light fastness and is adhesive to a wide range of uncoated materials.
- Air/heat drying
- Most common products created are outdoor billboards and yard signs.
Eco Solvent Inks
- Pigment-based inks specifically developed for Eco-Solvent Printer
- Low smell of solvent
- Lamination is recommended if the print to be displayed in outdoors.
- The chemicals do not attack the inkjet nozzles and components as aggressively as strong solvents
- Use for indoor/outdoor applications for store and point of sale branding, posters, interior design, etc.
- UV-curable pigment-based inks specifically developed for UV machines
- Vibrant appearance, slight raised texture, not absorbed into material. Waterproof.
- Rain water and sunlight resistant.
- Material can be printed on vinyl, acrylic, glass, aluminum, plastics, fabric, heat sensitive materials and many more.
- Instant UV light drying
- Most common products created are promotional banners, traffic signs and real-estate signage.
- Synthetic Matt Paper
- Self-adhesive Vinyl solvent
- Sintra Board
- Wood Corrugated Board
Color crispness and print-to-print consistency depends on more than just technology. It also depends upon ink quality. SOLVENT, ECO-SOLVENT and UV Inks are carefully formulated for purity and consistency. ALL SOLVENT, ECO-SOLVENT and UV INKS contain the same brilliantly colored, long-lived pigments, allowing users to duplicate the same custom colors across a wide range of digital printers.